1) Anatomy – a unique 30 hours online + in-person course that’s exclusively available through Teacher Training programs: YogaAnatomy.net Fundamentals, running March – June 2019 (this is also included in the 250 hours TTP)
2) A 250 hour teacher training program (TTP), running March – September 2019.
This will be an intensive course, fully accredited with The Independent Yoga Network. It is designed to give trainee teachers the best foundation possible to deepen their own practice and be fully prepared to go on to teach. You cannot buy our certificates – you need to earn them!
The course will be led by Jody Lawrance, Yoga Akasha’s co-founder and current director. She has been teaching yoga since 1999.
Our TTP aim is to prepare trainee teachers with a firm, well-rounded foundation, so they can teach with knowledge of and confidence in many aspects of Yoga. It would also be suitable for anyone wanting to deepen their own understanding of yoga.
The course will be spread over 4 weekends in East Grinstead, West Sussex and 2 weeks in Turkey:
- At Yoga Akasha, East Grinstead: March 1st-3rd, April 12th-14th, June 7th-9th and July 19th-21st
- In Turkey – 2 weeks intensive training: September 16th-30th
3) A 220 hour teacher training program (TTP) running March – September 2019
Due to several students being interested in the 250 hour TTP, but unable to get away for 2 weeks to Turkey, we are putting on a 220 hour program to run alongside the 250 hour program. This course will include the 4 weekends in March, April, June and July. The 30 hour anatomy course, 4 Sundays at Yoga Akasha and attending asana and pranayama classes with Jody between March – September and keeping a self practice diary.
To register your interest please email Jody@YogaAkasha.co.uk or fill out the short form on the ‘How to apply’ page.