Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
Places will be limited to 12 so everyone receives plenty of attention.
This course is ideal for Yoga teachers wishing to expand their knowledge and understanding of and to teach Restorative Yoga. Or students wishing to delve deeper into postures and sequences that will enhance their practice.
All training will be with Jody Lawrance – Yoga Akasha’s co-founder and current owner/director.
We will cover
- Over 20 postures that are suitable for Restorative Yoga
- Exercises that gently open and stretch the body
- Lesson planning
- Building sequences for classes or 1-1’s
- Starting a Restorative class
The course will consist of 34 hours contact teaching time and 26 hours of home study/teaching between our 2 weekends of training.
Weekends training at Yoga Akasha:
March 13th – 15th, Friday – Sunday
May 29th – 31st, Friday – Sunday
Fridays 6.00pm – 9.00pm
Saturdays 7.30am – 5.30pm
Sundays 7.00am – 1.30pm
Your non contact hours include
- Teaching 3 x 1 hour classes to 3 case studies to family or friends – you will need yoga teachers or student insurance
- Putting together sequences and practicing them
- Keeping a self-practice diary
Cost: £600, or if your deposit is paid by August 31st 2019, £520
To reserve your space or with any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A non-refundable deposit of £250 will confirm your space. The non-refundable balance is due by December 31st 2019.
If you are not local to East Grinstead we can help you find suitable accommodation during the weekend training.