The cost of the Teacher Training Program, 250 hours is £2,800.
- 180 hours contact teaching
- 14 nights single accommodation in Turkey
- Breakfast and dinner for 14 days in Turkey
- Certificate – upon successful completion of the course
- Student insurance
- Accommodation if required for weekends at Yoga Akasha
- Food during weekends at Yoga Akasha
- Flights, visa, insurance and transfers to Turkey
- All other food and beverages whilst in Turkey
- Required books for the course – ‘Light on Yoga’ by BKS Iyengar available from Amazon here for about £11.66 and Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition by Lesley Kaminoff and Amy Matthews available from Amazon here for about £10.76.
If you wish to share a room in Turkey there is a £140 discount. You will need to give us the name of the person you will be sharing with on booking. It may be possible to pair up with someone once the course begins in March and change from a single to a shared room and receive a refund of £140. This cannot be changed after the end of the 3rd weekend (June 9th).
If you are accepted on the course then payment of £1,400 will reserve your space. The remaining balance is due by December 31st 2018.
Payments made will not be refunded. If you are unable to start or complete the course in cases of family emergencies/health issues etc, it may be possible to defer to the next TTP.